Friday, January 27, 2006

 

What a site and what a sight!

Turned cold here last night. Down to the 30's and my landlady has the heat set at 63 F. Poor Scooter was shaking like a leaf so I let him go to bed with me. Aside from a couple doggy dreams, he was quiet and still. This morning I'm lying there in bed wondering if I should jump up throw my clothes into the bed and dress under the covers or take my chances in the freezer? This damn place is dangerous in the winter. About that time, Scooter starts to stir, crawls out from under his cover and starts to lick his bottom 6" from my face. A least it gave me the motivation to get moving. I get no respect around here. I don't think a pic would work well with this posting.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?