Thursday, February 02, 2006

 

Free Advice.

I spend time every day getting and giving advice. Just today:

Hot Dog Man: GIVE. I ax if he sells a Charleston Dog. He ax me what is a Charleston Dog? So I ax if he's ever eaten sushi and he ax what does sushi have to do with it. So I say, "The sushi place has a Charleston Roll. If they have too much tuna, the Charleston Roll is tuna. They also have Downtown Roll and Mt. Pleasant Roll. If they have too much tuna, these rolls are tuna." My advice to the Hot Dog Man is to put out a sign late in the day that says Special Charleston Dog,
and whatever inventory needs to be pushed goes on the Chas Dog. One day it might be a sausage with pickles and pepper and the next it might be an all-beef with cheese and grilled onions.

GET: The Hot Dog Man ax me who I'm betting on in the Super Bowl. I tell him I don't bet on football. He say I'm crazy cause Steelers will win by 20 points and that he, THE HOT DOG MAN, guarantees it. He say the Steelers have beat the best 3 teams in football during the play offs [Colts, New England and Denver] and the Seahawks didn't beat s__t!

The Guitar Man: GIVE: Has been hassled by the ordinance police [a major, no less] and told he is breaking the law playing his guitar in the market during the day. When The Guitar Man shows the major a copy of his license, signed by said major no less, the major say he's still breaking the law, but he can't do anything about it [I'm not making this stuff up]. My advice to Guitar Man is to tell the major to drop dead. GET: His advice to my big white ass is not to come back in the next life as a small black Guitar Man cause The Man will put a knot on my head.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?