Saturday, February 11, 2006

 

Low Cal Veggie Dog!

I've gained about 5 pounds. The new item in my diet is Veggie Dogs from Hot Dog Man. HDM [pictured on the right] says to me he figures there are about 120 calories in his Veggie Dog. I'm thinking there are 120 calories in the pickle relish. I always get the Big Time Downtown Super Veggie Dog with mustard, catchup, roasted green peppers, cole slaw, hot mustard, fried onions, jalapenoes, cheese, sauerkraut, chilli, pickle relish and five shakes of Texas Pete hot sauce. More like 500 calories. Oh, did I mention, I eat two dogs plus the 1/2 pound chocolate chip cookie and Coke? I need to ride 300 miles to break even. HDM has started to give me his Big Eater Discount.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?