Tuesday, February 28, 2006

 

My friend Larry... gossip King



Larry says Miss Meme across the street is a big mouth bitch gossip. Larry says, "the bitch stands in her window with the lights out till all hours of the night. The old loud mouth sidles up to folks on the sidewalk to get a juicy bit. That catty slut may even go through peoples trash at six in the morning [Larry is a downtown boy and thinks 6 AM is the middle of the night]." What Larry hates most is she is an amateur. She stands up there on her hill, like a general, observing the battle, while he, a lonely infantry man, fights the real battles hand to hand in the trenches. "That old bitty know nothing about gossip, I'm the king of gossip." First off you got to use the right truth serum and none of that cheap sh--t. Larry's favorite is Jose Cuervo. After about a half bottle of truth serum you get the really good stuff. Larry looks over at me and says, " okay here is the skinny boy, you know how I know when I'm getting the really good stuff?" I tell Larry I have no idea. "It's when they say Larry, you loud mouth sob, if you tell anyone what I'm about to say I'll break your damn knees. That my friend is when you get the good stuff and become the King."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?