Tuesday, February 07, 2006

 

Pedicab USA


Been working a on a cross country pedicab trip. The original idea was Joel's [he is one of the owners of Charleston Pedicab]. The trip got out of the talking stage when I got Guinness to recognize it as a Guinness World Record attempt. Joel has new baby at home, not a good time for taking off across country. I figured if we can get some backing with big bucks it might be worth Joel's effort and more to the point get his wife's blessings. To get money you need to put together a plan [pro forma] and I can't even get Joel to help with this part [like be available for pro forma pictures]. Currently, the whole deal is in irons; all talk no action. My problem is I still want to do it. Any ideas?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?