Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

These people gotta be drunk.............


My cousin Attracta from Wisconsin sent me an e-joke about Alabama hillbillies. Gee, an addmitted Greenbay Packer fan making fun of someone else! This was too easy. I didn't have to make something up--just post a picture of Greenbay Packer cheese heads! People going around with a dairy product on their head? That's a real joke. There is also an obvious business opportunity here--should I offer her a land deal? Ocean front lots for $2,000.00 an acre near beautiful downtown Knoxville? I could also point out that hillbillies in Alabama are called Rednecks. Okay, here is the deal: we'll send some Georgia crackers to go with those Wisconsin cheese heads.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?