Monday, March 06, 2006

 

IBM George has a cool car......

IBM George has a cute BMW with a letter in the model number. I think that letter means that it's hot. I asked George if that dog would hunt? He assured me that it was one of the best hunters on the road. I wanted to know, other than some salesman telling him, how he knew it would really hunt.

He winked and said, "Trust me this sucker will hunt with anything."

I had some questions, "Yeah, but how do you know when you live in a downtown dog pen that your dog will hunt? Where can you run that dog around here to be sure? Don't you have to go out west, to the great plains with them wide open roads, to let it really hunt?"

George said, "Are you some kind of smart ass? Anyway, what does someone who rides around on a bicycle all day know about cars?"

I started to say that I read a lot but that sounded kind of weak. So I conceded that he had a point.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?