Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 

Hog days of summer.............


Harley has a model appropriately called the Fat Boy. I've had a strange temptation to holler, "Hey, fat boy, on the Fat Boy," but self preservation has kicked every time I had the urge. A lot of the Harley bitches (their name, not mine) have grown too big to ride with the fat boys (according to my calculations a Harley has about a 800 pound total ass limit per bike) so that you see more and more girls riding their own bikes. Note: I've also been tempted to holler out, "Hey, girl, ride that Fat Boy till he drops." I figure it's time to put the sexist Harley image aside and come out with a new model for the ladies. Some how Fat Girl doesn't work, so I got to thinking about the old movie Thunder Road and this combined with seeing a lady on a bike with legs bigger than my waist brings to mind thunder thighs, so how about model TTXXXL. Okay, it needs a little work, but we're on the right track. Any ideas?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?