Thursday, May 11, 2006

 

My brother say..........

Casey and I have provided transportation for weddings at Folly Beach the last two weekends. We rode people and wedding stuff from the gate at Phillips Light House Road to the sand trail just before the beach that looks out over Lighthouse Point, a distance of about 1/4 mile. We have to lift the cabs over the gate to reach this part of the road (for some reason the feds let people do weddings here but won't open the gate). We did a lot of extra work for the first wedding when we transported a bunch of people who were going to another wedding to our event. Turns out the wedding they wanted was just off the road near the gate. I knew we were in trouble when I saw people I rode down walking back before the wedding. Who would have guessed there were two weddings going on 1/4 mile from each other on Folly Beach?

Last week the first to arrive were the wedding photographers, a couple black guys from Florida. On the ride down one of them said to me, "Don't know why a good looking black dude would want to marry a skinny ass white girl."

I say to him, "I'm with you bro."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?