Monday, May 22, 2006

 

White trash......

I was sitting on the corner of North Market and Church Street at the Sea Shell and noticed this lady with a see-through skirt that revealed granny panties underneath. The red TACKY flag started waving in my head, and I had to have a picture (some of this stuff is impossible to believe without a photo). I snapped off a quick shot as she walked by talking on a cell phone and damn if she didn't turn and walk past me the second time. As she walked back the other way I figured I could get another shot and did about the time she handed a guy the phone. This guy had more hair on his left biceps than I have on my whole body. He also had a tattoo on his left bicep larger than my head. Did I mention his mean squinty eyes staring at me?

I said to myself, "Self, you can out run this guy--you better be able to out run this guy cause he'll smother you in a wrestling match."

About that time a nice couple walked up and asked the price for a pedicab ride.

"Get on the bike NOW. Believe me we can work out an accommodation on price. How's free sound?"

Thankfully, we left before those beady eyes could give me a sunburn.

Comments:
very funny. I bet you see it all.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?