Friday, July 14, 2006

 

Where is the land Momma?


Yellow Shoes took this picture at sunset. We were about 100 miles off shore, between Clear Water and Applichia Cola, with a 12 mph east wind on our ass. Not a bad ride till the wind died in the morning and we started to roll around. When I started to feel bad from the rock and roll Jan gave me a wrist band which give you a little electric shock. When I didn't get much better I turned it up to maxim out put. Sparks were flying off my hands every time I touch the wheel. About that time the engine stopped, turns out we had a clogged fuel filter. When I tried to crank the engine again there were 4 inch sparks between my fingers and the switch. Jan was laughing like hell. MY sea sickness disappeared.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?