Friday, August 18, 2006

 

Mast school.....

Picture of Larry the Mast Guy who showed up with one tool [unlike Pat who shows up with tons of tools] to fix the mast head and anchor lights. After I loaned him some tools we got the job done.

The boat is ready to go. Next week we take her out of the water to do a marine survey for the insurance company. Liability insurance is $90 a year but the survey cost $400; go figure. While she's out I'm having a couple of coats of bottom paint applied. Then.......Who knows?

I gotta get some sleep [note time of day when this was written]. My mood is black as the hair on Scooter's back [see Best Friend below].

Comments:
This is a cool blog... I've just read it from start to finish. WOndering ablut pedicabbing myself in Germany. Any tips?
 
Take a tip from Nike. JUST DO IT.
It's a great way to make money and stay fit. Hills can be a problem.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?