Thursday, October 19, 2006

 

Cheap Irish Labor


My friends Nick Herron, Kevin Kerns and Patrick Neeley are all real Irishmen. In fact, Nick was born in Ireland and has dual citizenship. These guys have all been a big help to me on various projects and in particular the BOAT PROJECT. Naturally, I need to repay them in some way and have hit on an ingenious plan. It all started when I bought Paddy a large bottle of Bushmill for helping on the boat. We had a few drinks [another advantage to giving an Irishman whiskey is they insist on sharing it with you] and Paddy left the bottle on the boat. A few weeks later Kevin changed my propeller on the boat and I figured "what the hell" and gave him the same bottle of whiskey and we shared a couple drinks and he left it on the boat. Today I ran into Nick and said, " I've got a bottle of Irish whiskey on the boat that I want you to have for being such a good friend." He seemed pleased.

What should I do: [ 1. ] go to confession, [2.] go straight to hell, [3.] buy a couple more bottles of Bushmill [4.] hope God has a sense of humor [5.] buy another boat?

Comments:
From a man who drinks Vodka "Potato"!!! You should be so lucky to have several Irish frieds who dont starve to death!!! Keep the good wiskey comming your boat still needs a lot of work!! Irishman Nick
 
I never met an Irishman who would pass on vodka.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?