Monday, October 16, 2006

 

Just Married.......12 years ago!


My good friends, Art and Jenny Fuller were in Charleston for their 12th wedding anniversary.

When they got engaged Art brought Jenny a diamond and himself a motorcycle; She is still a young diamond and he's still an old Harley.

They have 9 grandchildren after just 12 years of marriage which must be some kind of Guinness Record.

Last night we had drinks [more than one and less than 200] at the Market Pavilion on the corner of Market and East Bay. I remember Jennifer or Art saying that their 4 month old grandson Arthur could say his ABC's backward which I thought was cool. Hmmmm........maybe they said that he was 4 year old? How about another vodka?

Today, Jenny purchased shoes at BOB ELLIS Shoe Store on King Street [I capitalize anyone's name who can charge those prices without pulling a gun]. I took Art on a pedicab ride.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?