Thursday, January 18, 2007

 

Confession: Why our 1965 Jeep had front-end problems.........



In 1965 I got my dad's new Jeep Wagoneer stuck in a field of grass down in Lower Peach Tree, Alabama. We streached the winch cable all the way out of the housing trying to get it around a large oak tree but were a few inches short [story of my life]. Luckly for us ; the cable was long enough to go around a low limb on the same tree. Somehow I got the wench going but it wouldn't stop until it wenched the Jeep off the ground and stalled the engine. There was my dad's new Jeep Wagoneer wenched up in a tree; you could walk under the front wheels. When we cut the wench cable things were a little ugly. Naturally, I confessed my sin.......RIGHT.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?