Tuesday, April 24, 2007

 

new bike


Got my new bike last week. It has a tag that says custom built for Pedicab Man. It's a fold-up you can carry in a suitcase and not pay extra to ship when you fly. It has 20" wheels. My daughter was laughing so hard when I was putting it together in the living room that I told Scooter to bite her on the ass but the little shit never does anything he is told unless you throw his stupid ball and say "fetch." Raccoon Lady says that if I get a big horn and a clown costume I can join the circus and Jennifer says the bike suitcase should carry all my stuff [not funny]. I told Jennifer that she should show me some respect cause she wouldn't be here if I hadn't diddled her mother. She said she didn't ask to be here. I don't know how to send her back so I guess we're stuck with each other even if she has shit for a sense of humor.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?