Thursday, October 18, 2007

 

Television


It's raining in Charleston, nice day to watch a little TV only there is NOTHING on TV :
1. News: better known these days as create a crisis. Let's all set around and watch a 30 mph car chase in LA? Why don't they just shot the bastards?
2. Sports: Baseball? Soccer [Kick Ball]? Stock car racing [stock my ass]? Old college football games [yawn]? If you can't sleep this is the sure fired way to knock yourself out. When I want Jack to go to sleep I just turn on a game.
3. Court TV: Were do they get these people? I'd have to be on drugs to set through 30 minutes.
4. History: THE TITANIC SUNK, okay, I got it.
5. Soaps: God help us all [again, why don't they just shot the bastards]?
Well it is raining hard so guess I'll just go watch Andy Griffin and hope it's old enough to have Barney. How that's real TV.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?