Monday, December 17, 2007

 

Heart rate monitor



I'm reading a book, Younger Next Year, which demands you use a heart rate monitor. Right, I've been at this exercise stuff for years now and don't need some machine to tell me when I'm working hard! WRONG....or so I found out after following their demands [maybe demand is a little strong].


I've been dogging it. Turns out that even though I'm doing a lot of exercise, probably at an intensity most people would characterize as hard, the monitor tells a different story. My long slow exercise routine is just that......Slow. Time to push the gas pedal. I feel better already.
This is a must read book that I've taken to heart. I'll be younger next year, will you?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?