Saturday, December 29, 2007

 

The PCM is dissed


By Jennifer Wallace
He couldn't find his heart rate monitor, and he was tearing up the house looking for it.
"You're disorganized," I told him. He didn't contradict me. He kept tearing up the house, muttering to himself and throwing things around.
"And discombobulated," I added.
"Disrespected," he said, getting into the game.
"Disturbed," I said.
"Disappointed," he said triumphantly, and the games began.

Disenfranchised
Disengaged
Disavowed
Disproved
Disagreeable
Disabled
Disconnected
Disreputable
Disoriented
Discovered
Distracted
If he were a lawyer, he would be disbarred.
During our discourse, I fell out of my chair laughing at "distinguished" and then again at "discreet." Anyone who knows the PCM, knows that he's dissheveled and disinclined to keep secrets. And I flat out disagreed with "disintoxicated." Disorderly maybe. . . For now, this post is dismissed.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
jennifer is a chip off an old block.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?