Monday, January 07, 2008

 

Nothing to say


This is a picture of Jack and his best friend Tommy, who is two years old, taken about 6 weeks ago.
I didn't have anything to say this morning but couldn't stand that pic of John Edwards on top of my Blog so I posted this picture -- which is a lot better. I could have deleted the Edwards post but then my picture would have been on top which is worse. I could have put up a picture of Scooter or Lulu but one of them ate some acorns this morning and threw up in my office, since neither will confess both are on my s--t list. I could have made some comments about the debates in NH yesterday but Monday is depressing enough. I could have talked about our wonderful weather but didn't want to jinks the deal. I could have told you about Jennifer getting the last word on me 3 times yesterday and you would laugh but I'd get depressed. So......you get a pic of a couple cute kids, enlarge it and make your day.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?