Saturday, January 12, 2008

 

On the town


Went to Oak Steakhouse last night with friends---that's right, I still have a couple friends. I had grilled calamari, mashed potatoes, Caesar's salad and roasted beets. The food was good. My two friends had meat and one vegetable each. Total bill was $250.00, including tip and about half was for drinks. Thirty-cents worth of Absolute vodka and 3 olives cost $8 bucks --I had a couple of these.

Our waiter, who looked about 40 years old--he looked older after the Absolutes--let us know he is a struggling college student. Right, and I'm a 1986 high school drop-out too stupid to know the difference between a struggling college student and a over-the-hill professional server.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?