Wednesday, February 27, 2008

 

Hmmm...why am I feeling a little light headed this morning?


I babysat Jack the other day when his Grandmother was sick. It's surprising how well we mesh: 1. Same things for meals 2. both need some exercise--I walk, he pushes and is pulled on the new Big Green Plastic Worm 2. he wants to play with my toys--computer-- and I want to play with his toys--plastic truck 3. bathroom breaks--he does his on the run, and I hope it doesn't run too far 4. Naps--I have to hurry home if he starts his nap on the trail during our walk so I won't miss mine.

We do it all over again in the afternoon except that if it's nice we ride the pedicab around the neighborhood. With luck, we skip his big bathroom break, at least till his mom gets home. I was reading where a child's brain gets bigger as he gets older and how it's just the other way around for senior people--I figure Jack's brain and mine will be the same size by June.

Last night I had sushi and sake with a friend. Later we went to the VFW so my friend could sign the book for a drawing. We had a couple more drinks because they are so cheap. When I got home I wrote an e-mail. It was one of those you-write-but-don't-intend-to-send emails, but you know me....... Anyway, I went to the dentist this morning, almost bled to death due to thin blood but had a good check up. There were couple of fillings that he did in the past that have cracked and need to be fixed--he wasn't amused when I asked if this would be warranty work.



Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?