Wednesday, March 19, 2008

 

At least I didn't have a hang-over.

I took this picture the other day of a couple dead beat Irishmen--actually it's my friend Nick Herron and his dad. What's in their cups got them in their cups.

The day before yesterday I made $39 bucks on 7 long rides--normally it would have been over $80. I ended up doing 25 miles on the 7 rides. Things got off to a bad start when I picked up a couple of very nice, very large ladies from Southern Indiana at Lodge Alley Inn and delivered them to Fort Sumner Tours. They could NOT get out of the cab. NO SHIT. Those two fannies were stuck tight and neither had the upper body strength to shake free. What to do: 1. walk away or 2. jump in the middle of all that quivering flesh and pry them apart? Yea...I had to do what had to be done and all for a $2 tip. Next time those girls got to grease up before getting in my cab. After the pry-out I heard a funny noise in the cabs rear end--it got me to thinking it was good thing the ICC didn't check that load.

Things seemed to get better when a skinny lady--she was probably normal weight but my senses were a little messed up at this point-- and her young daughter flagged me down. I was thinking that after the fat ride these guys should go for free--little did I know. They jumped in. I pulled out. BANG....the rear chain fell to the ground. In the end, the lady sat on the bike and steered, her daughter was in the passenger seat and Pedicab Man push them 3 blocks to the barn. We changed bikes and headed to the Visitors Center where they were too late for their tour. Stupid me...I wouldn't take their money.

MY DAY: bad luck of the Scottish on Irish Hang-Over Day.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?