Friday, March 14, 2008

 

It's the drugs...man!


Dangerous behavior seems to be curse for many of us....mainly men. Why did Elliott Spitizer do what he did? I don't think he has the answer himself. He would probably say something like, I don't know what I was thinking when I did it. Maybe men like Elliott, Bill and Ted are just horny old goats following up on some basic animal behavior? I have a different theory:
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and I would be first to say, "Guilty as charged." I know why I do stupid things...it's the adrenaline rush. Running around on a bike, in and out of traffic ain't smart. I keep promising myself I'll stop but man do I love the rush. I think the guys mentioned above get a "drug fix" from their stupid behavior and end up living for that rush. Think about it, why would a guy like Steve Fossett keep doing what he did until it killed him? Why would the President of the United States do what Bill did? The answer is the chemical rush we get from being on the edge.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?