Tuesday, March 11, 2008

 

Where did all the turons go?


Things have been so slow at the Market this Turkey Vulture figured it was DEAD. It was so slow I gave a couple of seniors from Virginia a free ride. They gave me a two buck tip. I was just damn glad that Vulture didn't catch me napping and that I didn't have to pay the seniors for their company.
Things are looking good longer term, most of the hotels are getting good advanced bookings. I believe we're still getting the post Katrina I'll- never- go to New Orleans crowd. Don't feel too sorry for New Orleans, Uncle Sam has the printing presses working over-time to make enough money to fill in the place with hundred dollar bills.
Here in Charleston we're all looking foreword to some Big Money WORK Days.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?