Thursday, April 03, 2008

 

Maybe a good deal or bad deal but was not a discussed deal.


Everyone who knows me, knows I'm not liberal and probably consider me just a little right of Genghis Khan so my criticism of Corporate Welfare may come as a surprise. Did you know that our federal government took on thirty billion worth of loans as part of the Bears Stearns BAIL-OUT? Did this bit of entertainment even make the front page of your liberal newspaper--actually not very surprising since based on their other views it's obvious they have no concept of economics?
Why is it a news media that gives countless hours to a California homicide can barely make room for this story--I know, give em what they want?
Now we can have a economic course entitled Getting in Bed with the Feds with the sub-title Elimination of Risk the New Way! If your going to socialize the banking system what does it do to your argument against socialize medicine?
Look...I'm not taking sides on this issue. It's just disappointing we let Elite Government Employees make these calls with-out public discussion.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?