Monday, April 14, 2008

 

Sandford and daughter......


We need about a 50 foot fence between the garage and the house to keep in Jack and the dogs. Jennifer and her mom drove the 10 hour round trip to Alabama to get this beauty. No one seems to care what I think about this project, which is probably a good thing. Would have told them what I think anyway but was speechless. It really is a nice old fence, problem is they'll need to find someone who knows what they are doing and willing to work for about $2.00 and hour to pull the project off for less that the national debt. I've tried to be clear about my involvement with this project; I AIN'T F--KING WITH IT...right but somehow I was roped into helping unload the thing. Maybe when Jack gets 18 he can take it on as a Eagle Scout project or something. Things were much easier in the old days; just weld a few junk cars together and voila...a cool fence.

Labels:


Comments:
Be strong...don't yield to the inevitable pressure. If you need moral support, I'm available.
 
Hey man..thanks for the support. Trouble is Jennifer reads this stuff so your ass be fried when she see ya...but I would like that beer before she takes you out.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?