Tuesday, June 17, 2008

 

Missoula to Ovanda, Montana..59 miles.


I've lost track of the days...This is a joke picture I took to kid Rich about; it's part of his Tour Daddy Bike Trip brochure I'm putting together. This picture showing the great accommodations we have on this trip.
We said goodbye to Tom who was getting ready for photography school and rode over to Adventure Cycling HQ. I purchased a $30 dollar shirt for $75 dollars that says Bike Montana and got my free water bottle for being a member and making the visit to HQ. AC took a group picture of our group for their historic records.
The weather was perfect, some where in the seventies, clear and a tail wind. We did some light climbing but don’t get the hard stuff until the day after tomorrow. Due to our group size and the accommodations were at two different places last night. I'm staying at Lake Upsata B&B which is 6 miles down a dirt road and worth every inch of the trip. Rich say the road out to the B&B is horrible but when I put an Alabama perspective on it becomes.."Maybe later in the summer we'll call the road commissioner and have him send out the road patrol." Case your a Yankee a road patrol is called a road grader up your way.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?