Friday, August 29, 2008

 

Bike Taxi biz....SLOW


WHERE HAVE ALL THE TOUR-ONS GONE?
This is a picture of the bell stand at the Charleston Place Hotel and in 4 years I never seen it with so few people. I made $15 bucks today and spent $20 bucks on lunch. Talk about backing up.
On the way home I ran into my neighbor who was downtown and decided to make a point about how it didn't take much more time to ride a bicycle home from town. He came home by car and I darn near beat him home on my bike. And...I only caused one wreak and ran 3 stop lights to do it. You should have seen the look on one ladies face when I was going the wrong way on Folly Road. It's hard to beat the rush and it's good to still be alive.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?