Saturday, September 13, 2008

 

Bums from up north.......



Bike Taxi business is slow so I've been riding my Surley 28" down the West Ashley Greenway to stay in shape. The Greenway is a little rough in places but you can get in 12-14 miles without traffic. Yesterday I was riding along talking on the phone and some old guy on a mountain bike slipped up behind me and passed. Didn't take me long to get off the phone. The hunt was on--he didn't have a chance, unless his name was Lance. I just love ringing my little bell for the passing lane.


On a serious note, there is a gaggle of Canadians hanging out on the Clemson Extension Farm at the far end of the Greenway. It's one thing when these guys come down for the winter but this hanging around all year needs to be stopped. I'm calling emigration.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?