Thursday, October 16, 2008

 

New rule for bike taxi...


There are a lot of fat folks in town. I had to brake hard to miss these folks when they walked out in front of my bike taxi--ONCE THEY GET GOING IT'S HARD TO STOP. Had another couple in the cab the other day who were over 300 pounds each. They couldn't walk the two blocks back to their tour bus. Just getting them loaded was like watching grass grow. First time EVER a horse carriage out ran me. When I stopped at Market and East Bay for a red light the rear wheel ended up in a low spot on the road. I had to get off the bike and push the back tire up to a flatter area to get going again--very embarrassing. When the ride was over the lady said she was going to see her doctor to find out why she wasn't getting around so good--right...maybe the doc can make her three feet taller? Another lady stumbled getting out of the cab and ended up sitting on the curb...it took seven people--SEVEN-- pulling and pushing, to stand her up.
One of the horse carriage guys told me they had two people so big they took up the a whole seat that normally holds 6 people. After the ride they bitched about the cushions not being thick enough.
Here is my new rule: when your ass is wider than a draft horse you pay double.

Comments:
ROFLMAO. Wider than a draft horse. I like it.
 
how do you get a job as a rickshaw driver? I have been trying for so long! I am a Charleston native and a student at cofc and I have always wanted to be a rickshaw driver! Any tips you can give me? Thanks!!! And hilarious entry btw.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?