Thursday, October 16, 2008

 

Biz theory 10,000


Sometimes you just need to be lucky. Last week, like a lot of other folks, I was online watching my stock account heading south and said what the hell and made an offer 30-40% below the market price for some stocks then left the house to for a Costco run. When I returned from Costco, much to my surprise, my trade had been completed. Before I could start to worry about paying to much the prices start back up and I made a nice profit for the day. When the Dow went back up to 9,000 a few days later my stocks we're worth almost as much as when this whole slide started--in Las Vegas it would have been a good time to cash in my chips. Anyway, it seems like stocks are opening lower in the AM and making a recovery later in the day so I'm throwing out a few low ball offers the night before and hoping for more of the same. I have a new slot machine.
Federal Guidelines: We will take income from hard working industries Americans and give it to those folks who have made poor decisions about where they live, where they work, how much they work and how they spend their money. Just to rub it in a little we'll call it FAIRNESS.


Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?