Sunday, October 05, 2008

 

Jimmy's back in town..


After an injury it can be a little scary trying to test your physical limits. I laid around like an old dog for about 10 days until a back problem from inactivity started rearing it's ugly head. It was time to get back on the road. For a few days I eased around town chatting up the hotel folks, probably riding a total of 10 miles each day including the commute to work. Then today it happened...BANG. None of the kids showed up to ride [not that unusually after a busy Saturday]. The phone started ringing and people flagged me down and I didn't stop riding from 10:00 AM till almost 3:00 PM. Lots of long rides to Hominy Grill, 148 South Battery [House & Garden Tour] and all over east hell. There were three rides backed up at once and just when I was about to fall apart one of the guys showed up and together we kept all the balls in the air. I felt great! When you hot you hot...

Labels:


Comments:
Welcome Back! You guys got a helmet policy at work now?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?