Wednesday, February 04, 2009

 

Global Warming...

Is it just me?  Every time I see Al Gore in the news along with the ensuing discussions on Global Warming we get record cold weather.  We took a bicycle trip from Jacksonville to Key West in January, Al was in the news and I  nearly froze my ass off.  Al Gore lives in a 20,000 square foot house, rides around in limos and a private jet...give us a break.  The man is just not green, you know that Humpty Dumpty ass of his is putting out more fumes than the Hummer he drives?  I want the man to shut up and the movement to get another spokesperson.  

No negative feed back about this from the tree huggers out there!  You want to discuss Global Warming?  Get your ass off the couch and out the door.  We can talk the talk while walking the Greenway or riding our bikes downtown. You want green?  It's outside people--not that I'm going out in this cold ass weather.

Comments:
You go, PCM!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?