Wednesday, March 11, 2009

 

Bad Doggy

Charleston has a new leash law which Scooter and I break at least twice a day.  However, in a effort to comply with the spirit of things I have been keeping him on a close verbal leash.  Which means that if he strays over 30 feet away I growl and he stays close.  Trouble is I end up stopping to talk and the boy sneaks off our little reservation,  usually to steal cat food or visit.  One  neighbor has a couple fuzzy long haired white dogs.  I was being careful not to let Scooter run over for a look-see but got distracted so he took the opportunity to visit.  My neighbor was turn away from us, talking to another guy, and didn't notice.  I figured we got away with one until a little later when we  ran into each other again and I notice black dirt--lots of it-- all over his white dogs caused by them scratching up dirt on themselves from pulling on the leash when Scooter stopped bye.

Comments:
Oh Scooter.... one day when I turned my back while you and Ad were talking outside and I came in the house Scooter was in my kitchen! :)
 
Maia, yea he is a real dog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?