Tuesday, March 10, 2009

 

Keeps on ticking..

Anything that I carry in my pocket will--sooner or later--end up in the wash.  I've washed pocket knives, keys, belts, maps, billfolds, books and money.  I've never washed my cell phone but it's been in the river and survived, it's also been in the ocean where it died. Yesterday,  I heard something in the dryer banging around and figured it was probably a bike tool.  Later I discovered it was my I-Pod.  DOA from a super wash and 45 minute drying cycle.  I would have sold it to you for a buck.  I started to go over to Radio Shake and buy a new one but was watching Jack and didn't want to do the car seat thing.  This morning it still looked dead but I plugged it into the computer where it came back to life and even did an update including loading a book I purchased a few days ago.  

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?