Monday, September 07, 2009

 

I need a fix, man!

I was running in VFFs--Vibram five Finger which have a rubber sole less than 1/8" thick --a about a week ago, in the dark and bruised my heel on a stone. Finished the run okay but my heel was tender. Later in the day I was going to stroll my grandson to the store and figured my heel would feel better in some running shoes. So I dug around and found a rusty pair of trainers in the back of the closet and hung those clunkers on my feet. It did sort of help the tinder spot but those damn high heeled snickers kept getting in the way even at a slow walk. Halfway into our shopping at the store I couldn't stand it another minute. Had to have that barefoot fix. Took those damn bricks off my feet and threw them in the nearest trash can--no way was I taking any chances of putting them back on my feet. It wasn't till later that I realized I've become a barefoot addict. God save me!


Comments:
I guess that's all well and good until you actually want to go IN to a store. Most have those signs "no shoes, no shirt..." Then what?
 
Good question. How about: that would be discrimination against old people who don't have eno $ to buy shoes? Where is my lawyer?

No one in Earth Fare seemed to notice..just another yuppie!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?